2010年11月17日星期三

Euro Trip 2000 - The First Step!








Euro Trip 2000 - The First Step!

Back to those days and journeys which film camera was still used!

Now, I am going to show you one of the most classical series of my Backpacking Trips photos - the photos of my first Backpacking trip to Europe back to 2000!

You will find a very young (and a bit fat) looking Rickie with naive smile and equipped with simple equipment; “enjoy” childish but direct shooting angle of photos. Many many have changed, but one thing remains unchanged - 對Backpacking及探索世界的熱誠從未變!








The 1st Backpacking Trip, very simple, London, Paris, Manchester and Blackpool. The most interesting part is I have seen the football match in the Old Trafford Stadium, the 1st game (and was the home game) of the Man Utd for the Premier League 2000-2001! Yup, Beckham, Keane and Andy Cole were still there with Man Utd…..

But, really, 千里之行,始於足下!










Many thanks to my parents’ generous financial support. Many thanks to God + St. Mary who travelled with me (and, surely, they are still with me!) Many thanks to 朱仔醫生 who was with me for a few days within the trip and witnessed the born of a “traveller”!


And…

Many thanks to myself, Rickie, who was brave enough to take 1 step further and made your dream came true!



"How many roads a man must walk down before we can call him a man?"

I have no firm answer to this question. But now, I am proud to say out loudly, from 2000 to 2010, from London to Cusco, from a tourist to a traveller, I AM A MAN! And I can promise you, THE SHOW WILL GO ON!

God Bless! St. Mary, please walk with me!





沒有留言:

發佈留言